Mental Math Hacks for Real Estate Finance
Whether you’re interviewing for your dream job or presenting an investment opportunity at your firm, it pays to know how to use mental math for real estate finance. It’s useful to be able to quickly calculate return metrics and evaluate real estate deals without building a model. This FREE one-page guide will help you quickly get familiar with the following concepts:
- Approximating IRR by calculating a simple annual return and factoring in compounding
- Two approaches for calculating Cash-on-Cash Return
- Estimating Unlevered IRR using component pieces
- Estimating Levered IRR using component pieces
- To see the Mental Math Hacks One Pager, simply register for free or login with your account!