Leveraged Breakdowns Presents:
The Real Estate Lending Guide
Would you like to get smarter on real estate debt? Since nearly all real estate deals are purchased using debt, real estate debt is an absolutely integral piece of the real estate transaction market. This guide walks you through the real estate lending process in detail.
After reading this guide, you’ll understand how a real estate lender operates from start to finish. You’ll be ready for a role at a real estate debt shop and you’ll be more knowledgeable about the lending process in general. If you’re more focused on equity, this guide will provide valuable insight into the interests and motivations of your lender counterparty.
The guide includes the following topics:
- The Capital Stack, including the risk and return profile of each component
- Types of Senior Debt and the common types of senior lenders
- Steps in the Loan Origination Process and the various parties involved
- Detail on the Underwriting Process, including a framework for evaluating risk
- Loan Asset Management overview, including potential remedies if a loan defaults
This guide is written by industry insiders that have spent decades inside the real estate debt markets and have designed this guide for your benefit. So take advantage and check out the guide today!