- Real Life Analyst Case Study adapted from case studies at actual real estate firms
- Case focuses on the acquisition of a hypothetical apartment building in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Case has two sections: Section 1 tests your model building / knowledge of real estate return metrics and Section 2 tests your analytical/critical thinking around an investment decision
- The answer key includes both a completed acquisition model in Excel(with some extra modeling tips) and a written answer key with suggested answers
- After completing this case you’ll be very well prepared for any case study that is part of your interview process!
Breaking Down Real Estate Private Equity
Analyst Case Study