loader image

Leveraged Breakdowns

Home Forums Career Guidance Top REPE firms in Dallas

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    cpquinn98
    Participant

I am looking to live In Dallas after I graduate. What are some of the top REPE firms In the area?

So far I have gathered:

Crow Holdings

Starwood capital

Lonestar Funds

Lev
    Keymaster

Hey there,

If we’re strictly keeping to the top 100 REPE funds per the PERE 100, you see two Dallas REPE funds (note this only considers headquarters):

7. Lone Star Funds

27. Crow Holdings Capital Partners

Starwood Capital isn’t headquartered in Dallas, so that must be a satellite office you are picking up. In terms of other firms, you’ll have to perform a bit of research. Please share your findings here so we can help other users. In the spirit of helping, though, here is a list I managed to generate manually (in no meaningful order):

So let’s be naive here and assume these funds range from $435M – $2.2B in size. To put that (admittedly rough) metric into perspective, Lone Star funds manages $85 billion. That’s 85 HC2’s & RSF’s, 38 RCP’s, and 195 2gr’s. So if you want to go big, you really only have one, and maybe two, options.

But the experience you would get at a smaller fund is not necessarily worse. You will just have to hustle and network to uncover all of the funds that exist in the market by speaking with industry locals.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Career Guidance’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top