- The UK Analyst Case Study is adapted from an actual deal reviewed by UK-based real estate private equity firm
- The case focuses on the redevelopment of a prime office building in London, using UK real estate modeling conventions, which vary from US modeling norms
- The case has two sections: Section 1 tests your ability to construct a complex real estate redevelopment model and Section 2 tests your ability to manipulate the model and assess the investment opportunity
- The answer key includes both a completed acquisition model in Excel and a written answer key with suggested answers to the questions
- After completing this case you’ll be very well prepared for any case study that is part of your interview process!
Breaking Down Real Estate Private Equity
UK Analyst Case Study
There are no reviews yet.