- The UK Analyst Case Study is adapted from an actual deal reviewed by UK-based real estate private equity firm
- The case focuses on the redevelopment of a prime office building in London, using UK real estate modeling conventions, which vary from US modeling norms
- The case has two sections: Section 1 tests your ability to construct a complex real estate redevelopment model and Section 2 tests your ability to manipulate the model and assess the investment opportunity
- The answer key includes both a completed acquisition model in Excel and a written answer key with suggested answers to the questions
- After completing this case you’ll be very well prepared for any case study that is part of your interview process!
Breaking Down Real Estate Private Equity
UK Analyst Case Study